Just watched last episode... WTF??? The biggest...
Caroline "Group hug!!"
Stefan "I... don't hug"
Caroline "Oh, get over yourself"
BloodyNightCon in Brussels | May 12, 2013
• Ian "Paul Wesley makes me happy. I don't know what id do without my best friend."
• "Most embarrassing song on your iPad? Torrey "Paul has a lot of Kelly Clarkson on his."
• Fan "Who is you're biggest inspiration?" Ian "Paul Wesley."
• Paul talking to Torrey in his Borat voice "Don't piss me off woman."
• Fan "I love you!" Paul "Is that my mom?"
• When Ian has to get a reaction out of Paul he just gets his clothes off... And it works.
• Do you have any hidden talents? Paul "Torrey can drop it like it's hot."
• Nate, Ian and Paul were imitating dolphins having sex. I couldn't stop laughing.
• They were trying to teach Ian polish but it didn't happen.
• Paul "Elena and Damon talk? I need a beer."
• Matt Davis gave Paul the bracelet he's wearing on his left wrist.
• Paul to Ian "We share women, we share beer."
• Ian and Paul are beat boxing
• Paul "Elena makes a decision at the end of this Season and her choice is going to be... I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!"
Fan to Candice: Would you prefer Caroline to date Tyler or Klaus?
Nate: *exhales deeply* Let her answer, ler her answer... Klaus.
Me: Welcome aboard our ship Nate *everybody ships them*
marshybeans: I’ve made a deal with myself that if... →
marshybeans: I’ve made a deal with myself that if The Vampire Diaries actually goes down the Stefan/Caroline route… That I’ll definitely start watching the show! I actually watched the pilot when it aired after reading the first 2 books and well…i found it quite dull. So i didnt bother watching any…
marvelousinterruptions: So I was wondering if Lexi has been watching over Stefan this whole time then she must have heard what Caroline said to him about falling in love with someone else and moving on without realizing it . I wonder what she thought about it I want to know Lexi’s opinion on this right now . It better be mentioned on Thursday even with the whole hiatus of the dead supernatural...